The Ashtabula Soccer Association is a recreational soccer league for the youth residing in the city of Ashtabula and its surrounding communities in Ashtabula County, Ohio.
In order to proceed with 2014 soccer registration, you must CREATE AN ACCOUNT and login to the site using the login form to the left! If you already have an account (even from last year) go ahead and login and you will be ready to go. If you cannot remember your password, use the password recovery feature.
- The 2014 Season is HERE! Check back regularly for updates and news!
- Also, The 2014 Registration Flyer can be viewed and downloaded HERE.
- Online Registration is OPEN. You will need to log in to the site to proceed. If you do not already have an account from prior years, please create an account.
- Please note that **online registration** will require online payment via PayPal. You will be taken to a payment link after you complete the registration(s). You will also have the option to download and print the registration form and fill it in by hand, which will require payment by check or money order.
- The hand written form and checks / money orders ***MUST*** be presented together, either by mail or in person at one of the Registration events at the Edgewood Senior High School.
- Ashtabula Soccer Association is pleased to announce another year of partnership with Challenger Sports, providers of the USA’s most popular soccer camp, to host the week long British Soccer camp at Edgewood Senior High School. More details available soon.